| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,306 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Was your coin issued in Eurasia?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Quote: Was your coin issued in Eurasia? 14. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Summary:
Circulating commemorative coin. Issued in Eurasia, north of parallel 49N. Not issued by Poland. Issued between 2008 and 2011, inclusive. Round, larger than 26 mm.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts |
Was this coin issued in one of the former Soviet Union countries/republics?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued in one of the former Soviet Union countries/republics? 15. No.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I guess 2009 UK 2 pounds - 250th anniversary of the birth of Robert Burns
Edited by OzLeigh 03/29/2023 11:25 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
I think Oz may have it. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1803 Posts |
Cross your fingers. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9842 Posts |
A coin I have seen mentioned a lot on Facebook is the Tosha cat 2 pounds from Isle of Man KM#1476 for the Youth Games. That will be my guess if Oz is wrong.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5302 Posts |
Quote: I guess 2009 UK 2 pounds - 250th anniversary of the birth of Robert Burns Winner! 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Nice coin NumisEd  . It pays to know your GM  Ok I've got a coin... I was surprised by what I found out about this coin when I was cataloging it but Numista, Krause and numerous other websites all say the same thing so I suppose it must be true...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9842 Posts |
Nice coin NumisEd and well done Oz. What did you did out about this coin Oz...
Was your coin issued in the 20th century?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
1. Quote: Was your coin issued in the 20th century? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6883 Posts |
Was this coin issued before, Indonesia seizes Yogyakarta from the Dutch?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
2. Quote: Was this coin issued before Indonesia seizes Yogyakarta from the Dutch? No
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,802,306 |