| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,204 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: In the English language, does the name of the country of issue start with a letter from A to I? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Was this coin issued in South America?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Was this coin issued in South America? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: Do you guys think all those coins from Gibraltar really were circulation coins or just another Numista stuff up? I feel the need to ask. Is this coin listed correctly on Numista?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
14. Quote: Is this coin listed correctly on Numista? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
I only have these options left then. Mexico 2 coins Poland 6 coins South Africa 2 coins
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
I'm missing something. My list is as long as my arm. Let me get some coffee 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I told you it was an easy one... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Quote: I told you it was an easy one. We've heard that before though. :)
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
Why is San Marino out. I see 216 coins
Still looking
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
Not even on my list. Maybe I have done something wrong. I'm not well today, so wouldn't surprise me.
Edited by triggersmob 04/16/2023 03:31 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
My list is 31 countries long. Let's all get on the same page.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9840 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6879 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
 I wasn't kidding when I said it was an easy one...
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,801,204 |