| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,800,722 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Just realised only one of the Mexican coins on my list is valid. The other one is not demonitised. Also the South African coins are out for the same reason. So I have 1 coin from Mexico or it's Poland.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the 1970s?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
I got
Mexico 1 Poland 4 (the Pope is a monarch) Vatican City 1
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
Vatican now uses euro. I didn't know the Pope was a monarch. Thanks for that.
Edited by triggersmob 04/16/2023 04:05 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Quote: Vatican now uses euro. They sure do 
Edited by Keith67 04/16/2023 04:12 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Was this coin issued in the 1970s? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
I think we only have 4 coins left in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
My guess is 1974 Poland 200 Zlotych Y#72.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
My new guess is 1972 25 Pesos KM#480
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
triggermob is a aware of my penchant for collecting polished Polish coins   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
I looked at the coins and thought, if I was Oz, which coin would I like. Nice coin Oz. Now I need to find another a con for the next round.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
OK, I have a coin ready. Maybe another easy one.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Was this thing issued before 1950?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9839 Posts |
1. Quote: Was this thing issued before 1950? No
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6878 Posts |
Was this thing issued before 1990?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,800,722 |