| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,517 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
I think Oz has the advantage now.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I think Oz has the advantage now. But it's on your serve. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Quote: We could have used that 19th question better  Thats what happens when there was a strange blip earlier about aluminum vs aluminium... Lets try this one: Does Numista list the diameter of the coin at 15mm, 15.0mmm or 15.00mm?  PS, I have several of these coins on my list somewhere in my collection...
Edited by mrwhatisit 05/02/2023 08:20 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
20. Quote: Does Numista list the diameter of the coin at 15mm, 15.0mmm or 15.00mm? No (Definitely not 15.0mmm)
Edited by OzLeigh 05/02/2023 08:36 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Then that leaves only 3 options that I can see, according to my list: Angola 1974 Finland 1969-1977 Turkey 1975-1977... Wonder who will take the lucky cake again? (Yes, that is an invalid question 21  ) Methinks Finland... May not get it right, but still... I guess Finland 1973 1 penni
Edited by mrwhatisit 05/02/2023 08:39 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Summary after 20 questions: issued before Elvis Presley died but not before 1967  diameter not greater than 19mm  weight 0.5 grams or less  listed as a circulation coin on Numista under non-precious  composition not listed on Numista as "aluminum" or "aluminium-magnesium"  diameter not listed on Numista as "15mm", "15.0mmm" or "15.00mm"  does not commemorate something or someone
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Could be Maldives because of the error in your question.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Could be Maldives because of the error in your question I wouldn't be that picky, would I? 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I tapped one too many m's! 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I'm off to bed. I'll see if anyone has guessed correctly in the morning...
Edited by OzLeigh 05/02/2023 08:40 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: I wouldn't be that picky, would I? We may never know.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
My guess is Angola 1974 10 centavos KM#82.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
My guess is a 1389 (1970) Maldives 1 Laari
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Next loser. 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,517 |