| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,504 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:I wouldn't be that picky, would I?  Whadda ya mean trig? We know the answer is YES. We also know, her turn will come.  I'll have a guess later.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Should I go with Iceland for the non win? Not a loser, but not a winner either. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
My guess is a 1975 Turkish 1 Kurus. I got a funny feeling I should have went with the 76.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: mrwhatisit, triggersmob and keith12's guesses are all incorrect About what I expected.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: I got a funny feeling I should have went with the 76. I was also tossing up with 76, but Finland penni.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
I'm not guessing as long as Keith is mad at me...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: I'm not guessing as long as Keith is mad at me... I don't know what you are talking about, but, he's over it, trust me. If you got a headslap, so be it, smarten up. We all get them in the end. We blew a lot of silly  , and pickey  , Q's this round. Big deal, Oz may have to be GM again. Break my shriveled little heart. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 05/02/2023 7:17 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: I'm not guessing as long as Keith is mad at me... I didn't know I was. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Got some good company in that club. How long did you say you wanted to be GM? We can lose real easy. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
This thing is battered and bruised but weighing in at 0.4 grams it holds the record as the lightest coin in my collection. Aluminium in all its glory. Bet loonie is glad he didn't go with the 1976 now.   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Well done Oz, and Loonie nearly got you. My lightest coin would have been the 1 penni from Finland.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Ok I've dug out another treasure from my hoard and am ready to go again...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Is this treasure listed under coins on Numista?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,504 |