| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,358 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Very cool coin Oz. I really like it. Good job Ed, you saved keith and I. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: I though this coin would be right up NumisEd's alley Yes indeed. Would love to own a specimen myself. This time I selected a coin I actually have in house.  Guess away! 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: 'Old Zealand' was also known for its 'scheep' I saw what you did there.  Nice old coin Oz. Well done NumisEd. Game over while I snoozed.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Numis, is the diameter of this coin larger that 27mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
When converted to Roman numerals does the Gregorian year of issue of this coin contain two Ms?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Numis, is the diameter of this coin larger than 27mm? 1. No. Quote: When converted to Roman numerals does the Gregorian year of issue of this coin contain two Ms? 2. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the first man stepped on the moon?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the denomination of this coin less than 1 unit of currency?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Was this coin issued before the first man stepped on the moon? 3. No. Quote: Is the denomination of this coin less than 1 unit of currency? 4. No.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Are the 2 Ms in the roman numeral date together?
Edited by triggersmob 05/06/2023 10:09 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Trig, you need to rephrase your question.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this coin musically themed?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Are the 2 Ms in the roman numeral date together? 5. Yes. Quote: Is this coin musically themed? 6. lol, Yes. 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,358 |