| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,349 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Is this a proof coin? 7. No.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Does this coin weigh less than 5g?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Does this coin weigh less than 5g? 8. No.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Is this coin a circulation commemorative coin?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Quote: Is this coin a circulation commemorative coin? 9. Yes.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Europe.?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Everything I see that is "very Ed-ish" is Polish.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Hey keith, we're rolling up on a million hits. We get about 1000 a day. That can't just be us dummies. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: That can't just be us dummies. Hey, I resemble that remark. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: Everything I see that is "very Ed-ish" is Polish. I had a quick look through the coins earlier and found at least 13 countries with music related coins.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:Hey, I resemble that remark.  You beat me too it. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: I had a quick look through the coins earlier and found at least 13 countries with music related coins. You must have looked harder than I did  I'm sure Oz has a list for us. 
Edited by Keith67 05/07/2023 06:25 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Assuming I didn't miss any, this is what I came up with Australia Belgium Canada Cyprus Estonia Finland France Greece Italy Lithuania Luxembourg Poland Russia
Edited by triggersmob 05/07/2023 06:29 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: I still say Poland That's what I would be thinking too.
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,349 |