| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,242 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: You can't count number 14 because I didn't use a question mark. Caught me, well done. 14. Quote: Does this coin have a mint mark? Yes 15. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1888? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:Quote: That was the fastest round ever! thanks to your question.    It was fun trig, but if I was GM I'd have played the Canadian $1000000 100 Kg slug. There is one missing.....  And thank you. I no longer hold that crown. keith got me in 6 a ways back, but 3! My gut was working this morning.  Then we hit a million!  Thanks keith for resurrecting 20 Q's.  . Glad we got a pretty solid crew going these days. I think you'll agree, there is no sign of it slowing down.  . Oh man...the memories....so glad we share them keith.  Back to the game...let's leave enough options for everyone to have a chance/guess. Seems right while we are celebrating.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: It was fun trig, but if I was GM I'd have played the Canadian $1000000 100 Kg slug. Yes, it was meant to be a fun round. Now I have probably an unbeatable record. My the way, ours is bigger than yours.   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
We are going to kid you about that forever.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: We are going to kid you about that forever. yeah, I know,  Now ask another question before I head off to work,
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I got a plan. Don't think it's CC, so lets ask that one 1st. That'll leave O and S. Not a Trade dollar in my books. Depending on the answer, we should ask if it was issued before 1885. That will leave us with 4 coins 1 way, 6 coins the other. Was your coin minted in Carson City?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
I just know this round will end before I wake up tomorrow.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: .let's leave enough options for everyone to have a chance/guess. Quote: I got a plan  17. Is this a Trade dollar? 18. Does this coin have a hole in it? 19. Is this coin round? Now that's a plan. 
Edited by Keith67 05/11/2023 03:30 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
16. Quote: Was your coin minted in Carson City? No 17. Quote:Is this a Trade dollar? No 18. Quote: Does this coin have a hole in it? No 19. Quote: Is this coin round? yes One more.
Edited by triggersmob 05/11/2023 04:56 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1885?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
20. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1885? Sure was. Let the elimination start.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote:My guess is a USA 1884 S Morgan dollar. Sorry Loonie your guess is incorrect.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: I just know this round will end before I wake up tomorrow. I'll wait 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,242 |