| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,235 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Keith just had to have fun, I see asking 3x questions. Oh well, I guess a USA 1884-O Morgan dollar, in which I have one also 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Mrwhatisit is the winner. Happy 1,000,000 views everyone. I chose this coin as a tribute to this game. A Morgan dollar was the first coin played. I didn't have the same year though.  
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Quote: Keith just had to have fun, I see asking 3x questions. I had asked 4 questions. Lucky for you I deleted 1
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Nice 1884 Morgan there  I see some clashing on yours, and if yours really was the S mintmark, you would have a very valuable coin in that condition, on the order of several thousand dollars in value.  Lets see what insane coin I can chose... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
I has a coin to choose from, ask away if you may... 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6876 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1800?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: Nice 1884 Morgan there I see some clashing on yours, and if yours really was the S mintmark, you would have a very valuable coin in that condition, on the order of several thousand dollars in value. Thanks mate. Now I have to work out how to change the O to an S. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Was this coin issued in the Americas?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Are the only colours on the flag of the country of issue red, white or blue?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Quote: Are the only colours on the flag of the country of issue red, white or blue? Only two countries have flags completely absent of any of those colors; Sri Lanka and Jamaica (Libya until 2011). You meant to ask red, white, and blue. Was this coin issued on a leap year?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: only red, white or blue Red White Blue Red and white Red and blue Blue and white Red, white and blue Quote: only red, white and blue Red, white and blue Not really that hard to understand is it... 
Edited by OzLeigh 05/11/2023 10:29 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
It might seem understandable, yet you must remember. The exact same question was asked in the last round, and the country turned out to be the USA.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
The coin wasn't a penny, nickel or dime either   Don't worry, we have a sensible GM this round. 
Edited by OzLeigh 05/11/2023 11:09 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
1.) Was this coin issued before 1800? No 2.) Was this coin issued in the Americas? No 3.) Are the only colors on the flag of the country of issue red, white, or blue? No 4.) Was this coin issued on a leap year? No My, alot of No's 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
5301 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 1911?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,235 |