| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,115 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Yes, Bobby we did notice, but thanks anyway and thank you for hosting us. Cheers
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Quote: Anyone notice this topic recently passed a million views?
Bobby, thank you for the best coin forum. In the universe 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
I asked the UK question because the way I see it, there was 6 options there. The coins left are
2 belgium 1 denmark 1 norway 1 portugal
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Anyone notice this topic recently passed a million views? We sure did. Had a couple of good rounds, and beat trig in 3 Q's for a new record. Is this the 1st to roll a million? I was wondering if there might be some Y2K bug going to wipe it out. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Quote: I?hope you haven't led us astray I have not; one of you is correct, now which mintmark?  Trig, I know what you meant on that prime question of yours 
Edited by mrwhatisit 05/18/2023 8:14 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts |
Quote: I have not; one of you is correct, now which mintmark? Maybe me  1927 #9829;HCN;GJ KM#828.1
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: I hope you haven't led us astray Time for mrwhatisit to retake that vow to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth  Quote: Edited to change my guess, Keith beat me to the Portugal coin And I beat you to that Belgian coin  By about 24 hours   
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9832 Posts |
Quote: And I beat you to that Belgian coin Ahh, I picked to wrong one in my hurry to change my guess and rush off to work. 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
We might need that guess Loonie.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I don't know if Josh should get a 2nd guess. With Ed gone, I think I'm the only one left.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Trig, that is not my coin, Keith, also not my coin, Joshu-a, you are the closest by far, and you all should know what that means 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
My guess is the Danish 1927 5 ØRE - Christian X. KM# 828.2
I got a lot of chores done, so I maybe able to GM....if I got it right.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3007 Posts |
Looks as if Loonie got lucky again, even though he is a busy man...   Got this key date in a junk box of lots of mixed foreign coins from a local coin dealer some months ago...
Edited by mrwhatisit 05/19/2023 1:10 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6875 Posts |
Nice coin mr.it 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,799,115 |