Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

20 Questions! (Forum Game)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,742Next Topic
Page: of 3349
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was this coin issued before 2015?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  12:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ha ha. Check out the page number buddy!
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Keith67's Avatar
United States
6872 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Keith67 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sweet
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
loonielewy's Avatar
Canada
1801 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your lucky number for nic's last round. Good job by the way.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
10.
Quote:
Was this coin issued before 2015?
No
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Too bad I've asked my last question. Might be a long wait until loonie actually asks one....
Edited by OzLeigh
06/02/2023 9:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've lasted my last


I grant you 3 more wishes, I mean 3 more questions.
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, is the denomination of this coin 50 pence?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
11.
Quote:
Ok, is the denomination of this coin 50 pence?
No.
I had thought about playing that coin, but I'm glad I didn't.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Might be a long wait until loonie actually asks one.

I'm late to the show today. Actually had a good sleep last night and it's cold here, so I stayed in bed. 10 hours and 10 minutes and only 0.7 sleep apnea events per hour.
Edited by triggersmob
06/02/2023 9:55 pm
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I had thought about guessing that coin, but I'm glad I didn't
Valued Member
OzLeigh's Avatar
Australia
215 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin bimetallic?
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I showed it in the shields, crowns etc thread, so I wouldn't play it here.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
11.
Quote:
Is this coin bimetallic?
No
I had thought about playing one of those too, but I'm glad I didn't.
Pillar of the Community
triggersmob's Avatar
Australia
9824 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2023  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just checked and the 50p question eliminated about 10 pages. Good job.
  Previous TopicReplies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,742Next Topic
Page: of 3349

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums