| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,737 |
|
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is this coin listed on Numista as a "non-circulating coin"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
I can hear you scrolling through all the pages and making a list of the countries still in play.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
12. Quote: Is this coin listed on Numista as a "non-circulating coin"? No
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
Why would you guess so soon.
That is not my coin. Does look nice though.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: Why would you guess so soon I'd keep asking questions if I didn't 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
I thought Palau only issued those mermaid coins that guys seem to love 
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Quote: If I was to play a fish coin it would be this one Oh I get it - "Trigger"fish.
Edited by OzLeigh 06/02/2023 10:36 pm
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
You got it. Now I have to wait for the other guys to wake up. Oh well, time to take pics of more coins.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Was this coin issued after 2020?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
13. Quote: Was this coin issued after 2020? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Does this coin weigh more than 5.67g?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9824 Posts |
14. Quote: Does this coin weigh more than 5.67g? Yes
Edited by triggersmob 06/03/2023 03:07 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6872 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Asia?
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,798,737 |