| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,418 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
1. Was this coin issued after 1895? Yes Quote: So how do you tell them apart. I have one 1996 2 dollar, so I may need the other one.
Lots and lots of time and coins. It's just a knack, and a trained eye like my trade has taught me. It's not easy, but I got it down. I still check every 96 I get in change. I'll find you one, but to prove it, I'd have to pop it then put it back together for you.  Quote: What are the odds, that he's playing the ring
10,000,000 to 1. It did cross my mind. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: 10,000,000 to 1 So, your saying there's a chance  Is this coin larger than 28mm?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Was this coin issued in "Northern America"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Quote: Lots and lots of time and coins. It's just a knack, and a trained eye like my trade has taught me. It's not easy, but I got it down. I still check every 96 I get in change. I'll find you one, but to prove it, I'd have to pop it then put it back together for you. Trouble is, I don't know which one I already have. Was this coin issued after WW11 ended?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
2. Is this coin larger than 28mm? Yes
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
3. Was this coin issued in "Northern America"? No
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Trouble is, I don't know which one I already have. Pop it! 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
I'll pop you, if you don't answer my question. :)
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Saint Pierre and Miquelon is out.  Was this coin issued in Australia, Zealandia or the "Southern Cone"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
4. Was this coin issued after WW11 ended? Yes
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
5. Was this coin issued in Australia, Zealandia or the "Southern Cone"? No
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9818 Posts |
Was this coin issued after Yugoslavia disintegrated?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Hutt River Province & New Caledonia are out.  Was this coin issued in "Northern Europe"?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Does this coin contain a precious metal?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
6. Was this coin issued after Yugoslavia disintegrated? No
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,797,418 |