| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,762 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: There is no MOOSE on a Canadian quarter I wish I had remembered that earlier. I might have won that last round.  My humblest apologies Loonie.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Was this coin issued before the Proclamation of the German Empire?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
7. Quote: Was this coin issued before the Proclamation of the German Empire? No trig, do you think loonie would know the difference between a bandicoot and a bilby...
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Was this coin issued before 1987?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: See, what would Canada Day be without a moose You're right in one way.... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Quote: It's a caribou, not a moose Carioose then  (a fanciful combo of caribou and moose)  Is this coin 30mm or larger?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
8. Quote: Was this coin issued before 1987? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Anyone know who this mrwhoisit fellow is  9. Quote: Is this coin 30mm or larger? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Don't you EVER call a loon a duck! I loose it when that happens.  Does this coin weigh more than 6 grams?
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 07/02/2023 07:02 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Don't you EVER call a loon a duck! I loose it when that happens. What's the old saying. If it looks like a duck.......
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Oh Oz,  Ever since I found Whatnot...  Was this coin issued 1975 or earlier?
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/02/2023 06:55 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Anyone know who this mrwhoisit fellow is I don't know, but he got his fancifal combo wrong, it's a....mooibou don't you know..... 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
10. Quote: Does this coin weigh more than 6 grams? Yes 11. Quote: Was this coin issued 1975 or earlier? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Quote: a mooibou Just you wait until I pick out a coin for you all to guess... Hmm, mooibou = carioose  Some strange word anatomy going on here I tell ya 
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,762 |