| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,750 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Was this coin issued after the Russian revolution ended?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I tried to change my weight Q, but Oz caught it. That's a bit light for this size of diameter. Why are we chipping away at the top end of the date....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: Why are we chipping away at the top end of the date.. That's what I was wondering, so I just took a bigger date chunk.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
12. Quote: Was this coin issued after the Russian revolution ended? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Just you wait until I pick out a coin for you all to guess... Fill your boots. You have to win 1st remember. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
What are you 2 looking at
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
With where I am at, I am down to 34 results...
Does this coin weigh 13g or more?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: That's what I was wondering I thought someone was onto something maybe.... I'm at 180. We better get together. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
13. Quote: Does this coin weigh 13g or more? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Oz is going to love this...
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
trig, I think we are under 35mm.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,750 |