| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,743 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I took out the patterns and tokens (just cause), thats why I don't have as many results.  Is this a non-circulating coin?
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/02/2023 07:30 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: trig, I think we are under 35mm..... No, not larger than 35mm, so 35mm is included.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I checked, it is 35 trig. I'm with you now. Fill us in keith....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I don't have patterns or tokens. What are the odds of that But that puts me at 125
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
14. Quote: Is this a non-circulating coin? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Quote: Is this a non-circulating coin Yes, Thought so...  Is this coin 15g or more?
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/02/2023 07:38 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: What are the odds of that Your coin count just just went up 4X. How do you like those odds....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
15. Quote: Is this coin 15g or more? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
I'm with you trig.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Now I'm down to ten. Now's your chance mrwho.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
You mean mr. whatnot 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I'm also at 10...
Is this coin a single year issue?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
You pack of galahs  16. Quote: Is this coin a single year issue? Yes
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,743 |