| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,736 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: You pack of galahs Hey, I resemble that remark. 
Edited by triggersmob 07/02/2023 07:55 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Brunei Guinea Malaysia Mauritius Sudan Tonga
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Is the diameter 34mm or greater?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Hey, I resemble that remark. Me too. I've skipped my last 10 haircuts. It's starting to get curly again.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Quote: I've skipped my last 10 haircuts. My wife gives me a buzz cut. I am over due now.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Being called a Galah has nothing to do with the hair though. It means you are stupid.
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
17. Quote: Is this coin 34mm or greater? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
You mean us being stupid about including patterns and tokens. I call it thorough.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Guinea Mauritius Tonga
Edited by triggersmob 07/02/2023 08:10 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Watching the pre-race now. Did you see yesterdays race....I saw the highlites....looked good. Max is the man this season. Not that I like it.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Was this coin issued in 1971?
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/02/2023 08:13 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
I missed yesterday's race
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
18. Quote: Was this coin issued in 1971? Yes
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9815 Posts |
Guinea Mauritius
Pick one Mr it.
Maybe not a Galah, but a Dodo.
Edited by triggersmob 07/02/2023 08:25 am
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,736 |