| Author |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,730 |
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Was this coin issued in Mauritius?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
19. Quote: Was this coin issued in Mauritius? Yes I said it before and I'll say it again Doh  Doh 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
I guess a Maurititus 1971 10 rupees km-38 Just had to ask  Either a 50% chance or 100% chance of guessing right, I kinda like the 100% myself... 
Edited by mrwhatisit 07/02/2023 08:31 am
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote:I said it before and I'll say it again Doh  Doh  Careful Oz, or we'll start calling you Homer. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
Australia
9814 Posts |
I like that coin Oz. Very nice.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
Quote: Would have been hilarious if one of the others had ducked in and pinched it like a seagull on a chip... Doh  . 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
This is what happens when I have a little  and a good night's sleep... And lots of whatnot coins to choose from  (though possible I could chose another coin not from there...) Cool birdie coin you have there Oz  Let me see what coin I can find, whatnot or not 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
It's been a long time since us 4 have been on the same team. You better make it good mrwho.....
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Quote: whatnot Unless you're from Appalachia, I don't you should be able to use this word.
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 Canada
1801 Posts |
What knot?  Noose maybe. 
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"
In memory of those members who left us too soon... In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 - April 15, 2020 In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP. In memory of T-BOP Oct. 12, 1949 - Jan. 19, 2024
Edited by loonielewy 07/02/2023 09:19 am
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3006 Posts |
Alright everyone, let's see how you do with this one... Clue, this was a purchase from whatnot, but that is not much to go off of...  I think Loonie is getting excited to see what this is 
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
Is this thing listed on Numista under coins?
|
|
Valued Member
Australia
215 Posts |
Is the diameter of this thing in the range 20-30mm?
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
6871 Posts |
|
| |
Replies: 50,221 / Views: 1,796,730 |