Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Problem Uploading Photos.....

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 433Next Topic  
Valued Member
Webs's Avatar
United States
88 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  9:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Webs to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I uploaded one just fine the first time when I asked for an avatar, but today I am trying to insert one in a post and I am being rejected.

It keeps telling me that I have to be 300 KB or less, but I cropped my pic in the optimizer, and the green number is 236.7kb.

What else could the problem be? (It is a JPG file).
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 433Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums