Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Wed. & Thurs. Finds

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,554Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
891 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2008  06:12 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Southern Yankee to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hit 2 schools wed evening and a park thursday afternoon. One school was almost a bust but I did find one pocket spill of 63 cents. I did find a blade at one school. Glad I did before some kid got a hold of it.

Wed.--&-Thurs.-Finds
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
nohope587's Avatar
United States
5953 Posts
 Posted 09/19/2008  07:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice haul looks like you are the only one searching the area.
Pillar of the Community
United States
891 Posts
 Posted 09/20/2008  06:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Southern Yankee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe I am the only one at the schools, but the park I think is shared with others. I have been to the park twice and both time the play area has been cleaned out. It's a big park and so far I have pulled out almost ten dollars out of it. All of it came from areas under trees, in the fields and along the walking paths.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,554Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to rattle this change. Forums