| Author |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,285 |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11966 Posts |
Edited by numismatic student 12/17/2019 10:01 pm
|
|
|
|
Pillar of the Community
 United States
8946 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
11966 Posts |
Edited by numismatic student 12/17/2019 7:48 pm
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18930 Posts |
XF40, maybe give this one a bath
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
8137 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
1708 Posts |
Pretty rough, XF-40. I would have to see that in hand, I wouldn't consider purchasing it based on those photos.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
11966 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
838 Posts |
|
|
Pillar of the Community
United States
3185 Posts |
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
 United States
18930 Posts |
it is nice. I still hold at XF40
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
94367 Posts |
Agree, I'll drop to EF-40 as well. Nice original coin.
|
|
Bedrock of the Community
United States
37201 Posts |
I'm on the fence on this one. VF-35 but might make EF-40.
|
| |
Replies: 12 / Views: 1,285 |
|