Coin Community Family of Web Sites
300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1949 A To Denticle. Grading Options Please. Mayb VF?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,016Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  11:53 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I think this guy will need an acetone soak but wondering what you all thing. Not in the greatest shape, I think my other one is slightly better
1949-A-To-Denticle.-Grading-Options-Please.-Mayb-VF?
1949-A-To-Denticle.-Grading-Options-Please.-Mayb-VF?
Pillar of the Community
mcshilling's Avatar
Canada
9927 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Possibly Vf20 but you have too much light and the colour isn't right, and you have cut the right side off so we can't tell which 49 you have.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2021  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I apologize mcshillings. This coin was already posted about in another thread and confirmed A to denticle, but I should not have posted this image if no one can tell it's one of the 2 I found.ill rost a new image.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2869 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2021  10:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
F-15
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 08/20/2021  11:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@oldfordman, his face has a fair amount of marking so you could be right this one I need to soak and get some better photos I'll have to do the same with the other one I have but probably both around the same grade.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,016Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums