Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

First Time Bidding On Ebay

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 50 / Views: 4,563Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2021  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So here is the 1888, there is what may be corrosion or just damage but not to severe. May have over paid on this one but a decent one to add to my collection:)
First-Time-Bidding-On-Ebay
First-Time-Bidding-On-Ebay
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
5654 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2021  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You really shouldn't buy coins like the '88 off ebay. Most collectors would give you a nicer coin than that for free and the postage was probably more than the coin will ever be worth. You'll learn as you dabble more into large cents and pre-WWll
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2021  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Appreciate that okiecoiner,I made all of these purchases over 1 3 day spurt a couple weeks ago, I could have gotten one cheaper at my local dealer. I plan on checking the place out again tomorrow, I have most of the day to browse as I also need to get my fiance a birthday gift:) large cents are really new to me but very interesting. I like old coins and have a general interest for 1 cent coins.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Decided to make another ebay purchase after the weekend I did all my purchases. I think no matter what it's a good cherry pick. It was 3 25¢ pieces 1913,1914, and 1916. Paid 15.50cad for all three plus 3$ shipping. All three look G-VG condition but I'll have to wait and see. But for 18.50 after everything I didn't pay much over melt.
Edited by Wrekkdd
11/01/2021 12:21 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3328 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2021  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wrekkdd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another package came today, my fiance left are son alone for two minutes and he unfolded all the laundry and some how got a hold of the package. My fiance never saw it arrive so I'm thinking he found it first and hid it some how lol.
  Previous TopicReplies: 50 / Views: 4,563Next Topic
Page: of 4

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums