Hi, I found this penny at Walmart at a self checkout where someone left their 4 Pennies, so I picked them up and checked them out. This was the only coin that interested me because the other 3 were all recent shield zinc cent and this particular 1982 looked strange to me. I looked at it with my jewelers loop and was shocked to see so much doubling on the reverse. There's also Crack between the I and T in "United". If you look at the bottom of the Lincoln Memorial you will see doubling and the words "One Cent" have crazy doubling.
Is this just a machine doubled coin, elusive Doubled Die or something else?
I haven't posted on here in a few months because I've not really found anything too exciting besides getting a $1 Barr note in change, but is it OK to post a Google Photos link in my thread for this post? Now Pixlr has a limit of 3 Photos per day that you can lower the quality on and I'm not paying for a premium subscription for Pixlr lol
Basically will I get banned from this website if I post Google Photos link in this thread so you can see the coin in the 200 Mp Photos? I don't understand why there's a 300 Kb limit on Photos on here when even the cheapest prepaid phones Photo storage size is in MB now
Quote: I don't understand why there's a 300 Kb limit on Photos on here when even the cheapest prepaid phones Photo storage size is in MB now
Because this is not Facebook, so I cannot afford a warehouse full of servers so people who don't want to put in 60 seconds of "work" can upload 8MB images straight from their phone. I notice you still went for total overkill with an image over 3000px across.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use