Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Think This Is A Constans

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 140Next Topic  
Valued Member
Empty_Pockets's Avatar
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2026  02:54 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Empty_Pockets to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I bought this coin on ebay with two other coins that I will post another day. But in the mean time, here's the first one.
I believe this to be ....

Constans
Reverse; Gloria Exercitus "Glory of the Army"
2 soldiers facing a standard
14mm 1.6gm

So what do you think, did I get it right?
I-Think-This-Is-A-Constans
I-Think-This-Is-A-Constans
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Victor's Avatar
United States
988 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2026  08:25 am  Show Profile   Check Victor's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Victor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Constans and the mint is either Nicomedia or Antioch; but from the style, I would guess Antioch-- RIC VIII Antioch 55
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
196188 Posts
Valued Member
Empty_Pockets's Avatar
United States
277 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2026  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Empty_Pockets to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

The other two I have seem to be the same, at least the reverses look similar.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 140Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums