Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Dinkie Utopia

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,290Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
sarkany's Avatar
Canada
864 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2009  7:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sarkany to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
From the land of the Bluenose....."had a long way to go and a short time to git there." Wasn't no Cannonball Run but was a bit of a drive to get to a beach that I do once a year!
Dinkie-Utopia
Seems that I hit it at a busy time as a company picnic was in full swing......like I was quickly thereafter!
Dinkie-Utopia
Water was warm but smelt like a split cod that had been in the sun a few weeks. Man it was horrid but what the halibut I went in and did the dew finding a few coins then the smell drove me out and I gave up my aquatic quest and went to become a landlubber.

It was on land that I found Optimus Prime and the Bummble Bee hidden under ground!
Dinkie-Utopia
Anyway I headed home with quota or so I thought but was 4 coins short so once I got home grabbed Marie and hit a local park where the quota was filled. We then had a nice walk around the lake and I treated Marie , who had let me go a digging to her fav Chineese food at Mays Garden.

Take for the day was 5 dinkies, kids ring and 50 coins @ $8.26.
Dinkie-Utopia

  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,290Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums