Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Send Topic To Friend

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,222Next Topic  
Moderator
Learn More...
John1's Avatar
United States
56855 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2009  09:39 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I gave up trying to STTF to my sister because they never get them and don't know why. Then my great nephew opened an email account and I started sending him STTF and he never got them either and then I found out that they both have yahoo, so I sent a STTF to my yahoo account and I didn't get it either, what's up, can this be fixed somehow, is it a glitch on yahoo or maybe here? Just wondering.
John1
Forum Dad
Learn More...
bobby131313's Avatar
United States
24231 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2009  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just sent this topic to my Yahoo account and it was there in 7 seconds. It went to the spam folder though, I just marked it "not spam" and all is good.
Moderator
Learn More...
jbuck's Avatar
United States
195823 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2009  10:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The same thing happened to me recently with my Yahoo account (CCF generated messages going to the spam folder). I marked them as "not spam" as well.
Pillar of the Community
kena's Avatar
United Kingdom
1688 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2009  04:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am finding that emails sent thru CCF are being marked by spam. Both ones that I receive and ones that I send.
Rest in Peace
Parklane64's Avatar
United States
2668 Posts
 Posted 08/17/2009  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
But I like Spam! Said with an English accent.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,222Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to rattle this change. Forums