Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

2000-P DDR Colums, Question - Mostly.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 627Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
dbrablec's Avatar
United States
1944 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2009  3:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add dbrablec to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
after searching all of the 2000-2007 cents in a complete bank box, I found 40 various doubled columns, 9 of which I was able to identify, compared to coppercoins website. of the remaining 31 I believe at least 3 of them are signaficant enough to be "listable". an am concidering sending them to coppercoins for atributation. of all the rest I can see are really too minor to list. these photos are a bit different than any of the others I found. this is a 2000P. this area I am questioning is the 10th, and 11th columns. there seems to be some doubling on the right side of both of these columns, two places on colum 10 and 1 place on column 11. all for the other coins and almost all of the DDR's at coppercoins site invilve the 6th or 7th columns. is this a oddity, or have I found something interesting, or have I simply made something up - where there

2000-P-DDR-Colums,-Question---Mostly.

2000-P-DDR-Colums,-Question---Mostly.

2000-P-DDR-Colums,-Question---Mostly. is nothing really going on. thanks.
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 627Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Forums