Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

New Swiss Shooting Taler Lot

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,497Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Zohar444's Avatar
United States
1429 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2009  8:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Zohar444 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I got these for a price which I feel was attractive. I have a few duplicates of these yet as a forum friend told me, if you see them in MS, get them. I am hopeful that one day I will complete the Shooting Taler registry set.


Zurich 1859 NGC MS-61, Mintage 6,000


New-Swiss-Shooting-Taler-Lot
New-Swiss-Shooting-Taler-Lot


Zurich 1872 NGC MS-63, Mintage 10,000

New-Swiss-Shooting-Taler-Lot
New-Swiss-Shooting-Taler-Lot

Lugano 1883 NGC MS-64, Mintage 30,000

New-Swiss-Shooting-Taler-Lot
New-Swiss-Shooting-Taler-Lot
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2009  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I always enjoy seeing new additions to your collection. Beautiful talers.
  Previous TopicReplies: 1 / Views: 1,497Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Forums