Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1920 1c (Large Version)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,433Next Topic  
New Member

Canada
1 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2010  9:01 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Elv13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hi, it is my first post.

I got that one with few other for a 1991 25c and I am not sure about the quality. I can clearly see the crown band. The middle jewel is the only one 100% not visible. My latest rating book date from a decade, can someone with a newer version can check how much it worth (20CAD? or 5CAD?). I would also want opinion about how it could worth in 10 and 20 years, current prices are quite low with the economical crisis.

1920-1c-Large-Version

1920-1c-Large-Version

Sorry for the picture quality, I know it's hard to rate with that crappy picture, some details easy to see with naked eyes are not visible at all on the picture.

I also have question while I am there. Some 1c and 5c from 2003 to 2009 seem to have different magnetism level, from none to high with everything in between. Is there a way to know how rare is a certain coin?
Edited by Elv13
01/31/2010 9:02 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,433Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums