Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
300,000 items to help build your collection! Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsSpecializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Baltimore Whitman Show

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,481Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
carmykle's Avatar
United States
2448 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2010  10:28 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add carmykle to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Wow... Haven't been to a Baltimore show in a long time and this one didn't disappoint me. My niece was in a soccar tounament at Loyola and I had completely forgotten about the coin show. While waling past the Convention Center, the sign was like a clarion call; "Get in here ans buy!" Spent all day last Saturday buying and drooling over coins. I had forgotten my brain (index card file of what I need) so I concentrated on Canadian and Tokens.

I thought it was a great show. Only one problem though; dealers started closing a 2 PM on Saturday. I never did get to see their offerings.

Oh, and if you haven't been to "Charm City" recently, you're in for a treat. I lived in Columbia, MD for 12 years and never have I seen a better turn around for an area than near Camden Yards.

You Balti-morons, Hons, and Crabbies should be proud.



  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 1,481Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to rattle this change. Forums