From the land of the Bluenose....Christmas was a social affair as we had Christmas dinner at Maw's as Brother Rick and his wife were heading to Florida Xmas day. By the time I left there it wasn't only the turkey that was stuffed.
Christmas day was at Marie's parents with 21 bodies present. Of course you know who Marie muckled on to! After the dinner Steve did the guitar thing. Boxing day and back out to Mom's with Kayla putting in a guest appearance. After an hour it was home and this bouy got his favorite Xmas present.........an hour and a half to go a digging! You think Rudolph can fly well this bouy was out the door quicker then a woman at an after Christmas sale!
Arrived at the closest playing field only to find...............I was not alone. Here it is December 26th and this nut was out whacking golf eggs on the field. After murdering a few eggs he got up and left. Mind you I kept one eye on the whacker and the other where I was going. Sort of like a chameleon. Got my revenge on the flogger as he missed three of his balls which I rescued. Take for the outing was a quota of 57 coins @ $5.72 added to the fund. May be the last dig of the year as a storm is due to hit on Monday.
"with 21 bodies present"..... I was prepared for a road carnage scene, until I saw your tribe, and not a bad bunch either! By the way, that young lady in the middle of the picture looks remarkably similar to my daughter!
Just a word of advice: Just be careful to use the right implement for hitting that golf ball, or you may ruin the detector!
I wish you the best of luck in the new year with golf, detectoring and your tribe.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use