Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Help Identifying JFK Medal?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,380Next Topic  
New Member
lancelaut's Avatar
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2011  5:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add lancelaut to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
Hi!
I have this medal I'm not quite sure what it is. I thought maybe the community could help me. :)

Help-Identifying-JFK-Medal?
Help-Identifying-JFK-Medal?

All help is welcomed and appreciated!
Pillar of the Community
chequer's Avatar
Canada
4227 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2011  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chequer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know anything about it, but found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHN-FITZGERALD...2f1948&vil=1
New Member
lancelaut's Avatar
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2011  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lancelaut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well so far you've done better than me. I searched google and ebay and didn't even see that! but even they don't know what it is. Any ideas on the signature YE? on the neck...
I tried looking into that but I don't know how really...and it could be EY never know.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 1,380Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to rattle this change. Forums