What would be a good price for the 1921 and 21-D Liberty Walker in Fine Condition? I see them in Good Condition on ebay anywhere from 200 to 300 bucks. Fine over $400 on ebay. Is ebay the market maker on coins as on so many other collectibles? These two are the only coins I lack for my collection. It has been expensive learning about collecting coins. I learned not to put in multiple bids or offers on the same coin date. You might just win them all. Peace dollars are next. I have two already. John
Be careful on buying raw key date coins on ebay. I would make sure it's a reputable dealer who has a money back guarantee, just in case the coin is not genuine or is cleaned.
The Philadelphia coin is easier than the Denver. A nice F12+ should be something north of $200 for Philadelphia and twice that for Denver. You should expect them in a slab for that money.
They cost quite a bit less in AG/marginal Good. I would expect to pay at least $150 for a strong 4 figure date for the 1921-P, and probably $250 for the 1921-D.
Thanks for the advice. Perhaps I will buy them in the holders. I have had my problems on ebay with coins that were not so hot. I saw a really nice 1938-D liberty walker 0and the guy wanted $150. I made a low ball offer because this coin was in at least EF condition or better.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use