Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. 300,000 items to help build your collection!








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1998 LMC. Seem Like A New Listing DDR

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,113Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Bate's Avatar
United States
1937 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  9:20 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Bate to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers

1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
Pillar of the Community
967 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  9:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add still lookin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I may have seen that one before. See if the below die markers match those on your coin.


1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
1998-LMC.-Seem-Like-A-New-Listing-DDR
Pillar of the Community
Bate's Avatar
United States
1937 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Still lookin...What website is that?
Pillar of the Community
967 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  10:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add still lookin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is actually not listed on a website yet. I was contacted by a serious collector about attributing a group of 1400 DDRs. Probably 95% of them are unlisted. I have many more that I have pulled out of circulation over the years. The collector wanted all DDRs documented with photos and die markers. I have actually gone through all of the 1997 coins in both groups and have recently started on the 1998s. This is one that I found (actually number 37). I am now at number 153 that are unlisted and still have more to go. Still Lookin
Pillar of the Community
Bate's Avatar
United States
1937 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2018  10:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bate to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got all Die markers..Thanks for letting me know.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 1,113Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Forums