Hello everyone I hope you are in good health with this corona virus mess floating around. I have this interesting 1977 dime with many errors I think you will find very interesting . Tell me what you think.
Thank you coop; Its not Die Deterioration? Looking at the D it looks doubled or triple kinda if you look close on the left side of it. Very interesting maybe worth 11 cents.
I draw a line on the term die wear and Die Deterioration. Both are die wear, but Die Deterioration is what I consider that I see on the single squeeze dies. On the older style dies I call them die wear. Well how do I know the differences: On Die Deterioration we see the fields affected: On die wear on the older style dies, the devices are affected and make a march towards the rims: I make the distinction that will eventually catch on as the terms are the same, but they are different.
That what we do here everyday. Rather than a yes or no answer, I prefer to explain why it is or why it is not, so the next time you will know. So you will basically see, what I see on your coin.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use