Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsRoyal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors 300,000 items to help build your collection! Specializing in Modern Numismatics Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1921 Peace For Review

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 963Next Topic  
New Member

United States
25 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2009  7:18 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add scotty1418 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I purchased this as XF. I'd be interested to know what you guys thought of a grade. The rays seem to be rather wide, but I can't tell if that's just from wear or some sort of doubling.

I would say the eagle breast area has a bit more detail than the photo shows. Also, I think the vertical lines on the obverse are more dirt than scratch.

My pricing comparision seems to say that XF goes for $140-160?

1921-Peace-For-Review

[1921-Peace-For-Review
Edited by scotty1418
06/04/2009 7:19 pm
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2009  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, to the community,

I would grade this coin as EF-40 based on the wear on the hair at the side of the face.
New Member
United States
25 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2009  11:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scotty1418 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks!

I've been lurking for a long time, but this was the first real example that I had worth posting.

  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 963Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.13 seconds to rattle this change. Forums