Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin Auctions300,000 items to help build your collection! Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

1850 Belgium Leopold 5 Cents.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,995Next Topic  
New Member
Affirmation's Avatar
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2010  3:16 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Affirmation to your friends list Get a Link to this Message Number of Subscribers
I won this on ebay, for some reason it just intrigued me with the date and I won it. Does anybody know its value? I tried to google but didn't find too much.

I figured this would be the place to ask :)

1850-Belgium-Leopold-5-Cents.

1850-Belgium-Leopold-5-Cents.
Moderator
Learn More...
echizento's Avatar
United States
23731 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2010  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add echizento to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I grade it at VF, value between $15 - $20 per Krause.
New Member
Affirmation's Avatar
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2010  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Affirmation to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much for replying. I appreciate it. I'm happy with this coin.
  Previous TopicReplies: 2 / Views: 2,995Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to rattle this change. Forums