Quote: Here's one that some idiot is trying to sell as a mule, there is no such thing as a 2006 $1 mule.
I sent the seller a message yesterday advising there was no such thing as a 2006 $1 mule. Surprise, surprise, no response so far. I said the coin in the pictures was an ever so slightly off centre strike and was worth $4 - $5 at the most.
life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved
Well done Nancy Was thinking of doing exactly the same. The misaligned die coins happened a bit in the 2006 $1 run, so I agree with your thoughts on price.
I was wondering if it was the author of this thread who was selling it?
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use