Machine Doubling. I might keep that for a reference of what Machine Doubling is for yourself or to show other people in person. Real Doubled Dies would have doubling that is the same thickness as the rest of the devices not a flat shelflike doubling. Happy Hunting!
I bought three box worth of pennies mixed US and canadian found some wheats found a steel 1943 wish it's was copper lol and another one a canadian 1927 penny my oldest one I didn't find 2006 p mag is it or non mag and no p no mint mag couldn't find em where have they all gone I saw them lots before but not anymore darn lol oh and found three differnt Two Cents forgot name where they came from and a US 1967 dime I don't know why it looks like that it looks like penny maybe the coating is just worn off can't make out if it a d or an s well that's it lol kinda had a little trouble loading up pictures
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use