Wow the image optimizer really likes clashes...Ok let me explain a little. On the psychedelic Wheat penny look at the bottom under the wheat figs along the rim. Do you see dates? A very important designer died the year after the actual date on penny. Don't worry the coin will get much better. Somehow it ended up in circulation but believe it or not it is my opinion that this is a pattern. The pictures arent great but there are human figures in there that will come out more when the black turns to the psychedlic with Verdi Care. The 3 Cent Nickel is an 1865 with die clashing. The Regular wheat is actually pretty awesome. Dog to Left of Lincoln and a few intimidating figures to the right of him. This I also believe to be a test copy. If my memory serves me right it says something similar to just that. The 1854 Half Dime! I can't wait to see what happens b/c there is a very specific reason I got this coin. Oh the other stuff was at the bank so I'll make a better effort to come up with a wider variety of errors. All I got for now
Oh forgot another one! All these pennies are within a couple yrs apart in the 40's. WWII was going on so I'm sure they were thinking about moral boosters. Wish they would have released these on a greater scale.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use