I just bought this Morgan dollar for $130. I would like you guys to give me a price estimate and general opinions on this coin.
I will post my own pictures when I receive the coin. I will also try to identify the VAM for all of you fellow collectors.
Thank you!
*I'm sorry I made it short and sweet, but I typed a big post only to have it erased when Google Chrome crashed, so not in the mood to type it again. Lol *
I personally think that the obverse toning is lacking in these photos because of bad lighting. The same thing happened with my 1885 MS 64; the pictures showed mainly black, but it was actually rainbow. I think it won't be up to par with the reverse, but I'm rather certain that it will look better than these pictures.
This is my first MS65 Morgan, so I'm pretty excited, being a YN and all.
I agree with the others that the reverse is nicer than the Obverse and I do like the toning and maybe when it is in hand the Obverse will look better than the picture. .
I kind of like looking at the contrast between the obverse and reverse! we all know most of the toned coins look like the obverse of this coin on both sides..finding a killer look on both sides , that's hard to get!
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use