Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Vancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsCoin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall 300,000 items to help build your collection! Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes. Specializing in Modern Numismatics








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

I Just Won This Small Piece Of History And I Could Not Be Happier!1794 Half

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,753Next Topic
Page: of 2
New Member
Shoe's Avatar
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2016  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shoe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice coin. I wonder what the Enviromental damage was described as.
Pillar of the Community
MikeF's Avatar
United States
3479 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2016  9:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Nice coin. I wonder what the Enviromental damage was described as.


I don't think they would actually describe what it is. Might have been dug out of the ground or stored around water. I've been looking at a lot of these and I think it's the black color change that constitutes what TPG's consider to be environmental damage. I've seen far worse examples including examples labeled as corrosion selling on ebay for $1500 - $1900. I would like to learn more about environment damage as well.
  Previous TopicReplies: 17 / Views: 2,753Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to rattle this change. Forums