No market this weekend so time to catch up on a few custom orders. The ASE puzzle as always is my favorite. the punisher ring was a resize and just because I like the colors a half Persian chain maille bracelet.
I cut the first piece free hand then pencil in each following piece. After cutting over a hundred with this design I could probably do it all free hand but I do better with a line to follow.
Quote: I cut the first piece free hand then pencil in each following piece. After cutting over a hundred with this design I could probably do it all free hand ...
The ASE puzzle is insane just thinking about them in the future and what collectors will think if they run across just a piece is a funny thought. I dont know if its something you already do nohope587 but maybe you need a punch like a mm punch with your initials or signature on it for future attrubition.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use