Hi Folks 1941 D Walking Liberty half dollar to have CCR TPG View and grade, good points of the coin and bad points. I'm learning about these coins as I have a few over the years. I'm a Mercury dime and Lincoln Collector. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day. Sincerely Bob
*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
Good points, that reverse is amazing. Probably my favorite of all coins. Bad points, the wear on the high points of the Obverse. I still think it'll grade MS. Maybe 64. Depending on why you want it graded, I wouldn't do it. This coin isn't very expensive to buy already graded PCGS MS66. Plus it looks like its in an NGC slab already.
MS-64+ Nice reverse . Mint luster and all original
Sort of agree with T-BOP (The thumb and skirt look nice for this coin) The hit as someone mentioned between the rays is somewhat a distraction plus a few brush marks in the field area on the obverse. THE REVERSE>>>WOW!...That to me is what brings this coin up and I would give it just one more bump to a MS65. Nice Coin!...
Thank you all for expertise opinions, as I'm very happy with most given a grade 64 or higher. I will send this in to PCGS. You all have a wonderful dad and be safe, Sincerely Bobjavascript:insertsmilie('')
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use