A Magicians coin might also explain the lack of any bubble on the obverse of the coin. That's a pretty severe blister in a concave hole on the reverse for it to not show up on the obverse of a regular coin.
Words of encouragement are one of the major food groups. We need to consume them regularly to thrive and grow.
So either a Magician's coin or a coin with a hidden chamber! I really appreciate your time to reply. I really do. Is there a possibility of this coin being a rotated die error coin? I perceive some resistance to consider that possibility. However, I don't know anything about error coins and that is the reason I posted it in this forum. So somebody decided to pick a random 1981 quarter to make a magician coin or a hidden chamber? I don't know!!
Welcome to CCF Cyber! Thank you everyone for assisting my friend. I sent him to you in hopes of finding answers. I'm quite surprised to find the rotated coin is of no value due to possible melting or even the thought of depressing the bubble amazes me. I have not found any indication of a Magician's coin either, despite the inner rim on the reverse. Thank you again.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use