Thank you for your reply. In my limited experience, I haven't seen anything similar. I was unfamiliar with the term Die Dent. Will look that up. Thanks again.
Often times the details are poorly struck up on the opposite side of the coin directly across from the Cud as the metal that would normally have flowed into those details has pooled in the space where the chunk of die is missing. This is more pronounced with larger Cuds and I think not apparent at all with Retained Cuds.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push." -----Ghanaian proverb
"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed." -----King Adz
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use