i would like to have a contest for my hundredth post or close to it anyhow but I am new to coin collecting so my knowledge of coins is not very extensive but I am working on that I have a few coins to give out as prizes. I was thinking about a contest of where I went in the army but it was mostly the US so that is not a good one I did go to one other country but thats it. If you have any suggestions let my know.
We have had members hold contests that don't require any coin knowledge. There was one that was a "guess the face value" contest of a bunch of coins in a box. There are many fun things you can do.
Catman used to have contests with multiple questions and some of them were not coin-related at all. If you want to run a contest using coin information, I would suggest reading through the Red Book or Krause to get some ideas.
I appreciate that you want to run a contest and share with the members here.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use