Coin Community Family of Web Sites Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors
Royal Estate Auctions - $1 Coin AuctionsVancouvers #1 Coin and Paper Money Dealer Coin, Banknote and Medal Collectors's Online Mall Specializing in Modern Numismatics 300,000 items to help build your collection! Join Thousands of Coin, Bullion, & Money Collectors Royal Canadian Mint products, Canadian, Polish, American, and world coins and banknotes.








Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?


This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.

Welcome Guest! Registering and/or logging in will remove the anchor (bottom) ads and the security checks. It's Free!

Jefferson Nickel No Date And Lettering

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 3,666Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Cujohn's Avatar
United States
7174 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cujohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why couldn't someone sand the rim down at a 45 deg angle? Then years of circulation.
Valued Member
United States
79 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2022  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 4Queens to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I'm right someone told me about a link I believe was error-ref.com (john1) I'm a big fan of that link is one of the most complete and most detailing links about error coins and silviosi & jacrispies you both should read it too error-ref.com best link ( my opinion )
Pillar of the Community
silviosi's Avatar
Canada
6244 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silviosi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
silviosi & jacrispies you both should read it too error-ref.com best link


thank you told us about this compressive index of errors and varieties. This site is born by the collaboration of many big experts in this field. I know from the begin and many time I spook with Fred and give my point on. This site was never finish complete, very complex to be done. They continuous up-grade when has the best compressible material.

It is the very good start for all beginners in this field, because bring the definition's by kind if they combine with a solid knowleadge of the minting process by years.

Now I want to tell you that the way how you wrote is prejoric regarding me and jacrispies

If I come here to wrote or answer to different topics it is just from my way to be to give to others my opinion and I try always to answer as much is possible in the scientific way of this nice and passionate hobby.

Thank you and good hunting an hope you will build a very nice collection.

PS.: Not necessary I will be 100% right all the time, but in general I am not far.

Pillar of the Community
Kopper Ken's Avatar
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'll stand with deliberate damage on the OPs coin...waiting for OP to provide source material...

and ...to 4Queens.

KK
  Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 3,666Next Topic
Page: of 2

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.



    




Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.24 seconds to rattle this change. Forums