Got the 1974-S Uncirculated Silver Ike. I still need to crack open proof sets but waiting until I get my nickel albums before I do. Now, I just need the 1972 Type 2 and possibly the 71-D Friendly Eagle. If I do get a Friendly Eagle, I'll probably just get a graded one but not anytime soon.
Quote: I still need to crack open proof sets but waiting until I get my nickel albums before I do.
Quote: Now, I just need the 1972 Type 2 and possibly the 71-D Friendly Eagle. If I do get a Friendly Eagle, I'll probably just get a graded one but not anytime soon.
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2026 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited. Contact Us | Advertise Here | Privacy Policy / Terms of Use